The CFS AZ Sestante Growth Fund is a multi-manager Fund that blends actively managed strategies with passive strategies to create a portfolio that is well diversified and cost efficient. The Fund seeks to deliver an investment return in excess of CPI plus 4.5% per annum over rolling five-year periods before fees and taxes, and has a suggested investment timeframe of at least 5 years.
KEY FEATURES OF THE FUND
The Fund is highly diversified across asset classes, investment styles, markets and investment managers. This level of diversification is designed to reduce risk, protect the Fund against market volatility and achieve consistent returns throughout market cycles. Overseen by a skilled and dedicated investment committee, the Fund provides access to a blend of high calibre underlying managers, each with different approaches, investment styles and expertise.
- Enhanced diversification – the Fund taps into the plethora of opportunities to be found across both active and passive strategies, tracing a broad range of asset classes, investment managers and geographies.
- Improved risk-adjusted returns – accesses income assets (cash and fixed interest), growth assets (shares, property and infrastructure) and alternative assets with the aim of enhancing diversification and improving risk adjusted returns.
- A strategic allocation – the Fund can be blended with other funds and investments to achieve the underlying desired asset allocation and risk profile.
- Expert oversight – The Fund’s investments are continuously researched, assessed and monitored by the investment committee.
- Strength in numbers – Through their partnership, Ironbark and AZ Sestante have combined their expertise and capabilities across asset consulting, investment management and operations.
UNIT PRICE HISTORY
To view the unit price history for this fund click here.
Please see the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for further details. Although the above information is taken from sources believed to be accurate, no warranty is given as to its accuracy, completeness or availability. Pricing: Unit prices may be delayed following the end of a distribution period or for other reasons.