AZ Sestante Limited is the Responsible Entity (‘Responsible Entity’) of the Fund and the issuer of units in the Fund. It is a majority owned subsidiary of Azimut International Holdings S.A. (‘Azimut’).
AZ Sestante Limited has appointed Ironbark Asset Management Pty Ltd (‘Ironbark’) to provide investment management, compliance and governance monitoring, and client services for the Fund.
The Sestante Diversified Fund is a multi-manager Fund that blends actively managed strategies with passive strategies to create a portfolio that is well diversified and cost efficient. The Fund seeks to deliver a net investment return of CPI + 1.5% over rolling three year periods , and has a suggested investment timeframe of 3 years.
The Fund is highly diversified across asset classes, investment styles, markets and investment managers. This level of diversification is designed to reduce risk, protect the Fund against market volatility and achieve consistent returns throughout market cycles. Overseen by a skilled and dedicated investment committee, the Fund provides access to a blend of high calibre underlying managers, each with different approaches, investment styles and expertise.
KEY FEATURES OF THE FUND
- Enhanced diversification – the Fund taps into the plethora of opportunities to be found across both active and passive strategies, tracing a broad range of asset classes, investment managers and geographies.
- Improved risk-adjusted returns – accesses income assets (cash and fixed interest), growth assets (shares, property and infrastructure) and alternative assets with the aim of enhancing diversification and improving risk adjusted returns.
- A strategic allocation – the Fund can be blended with other funds and investments to achieve the underlying desired asset allocation and risk profile. –
- Expert oversight – The Fund’s investments are continuously researched, assessed and monitored by the investment committee.
- Strength in numbers – Through their partnership, Ironbark and AZ Sestante have combined their expertise and capabilities across asset consulting, investment management, operations and governance.
Issued by AZ Sestante Limited ABN 94 106 888 662 AFSL 284442 (“AZ Sestante”). This is not an offer of securities or financial products, nor is it financial product advice. You should consider the PDS in deciding to acquire or to continue to hold units in the Fund. As this website page has been prepared without taking into account of your objectives, financial situation and needs, you should consider its appropriateness having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. The Product Disclosure Document (‘PDS’) can be obtained from www.azsestante.com or by calling Client Services on 1800 034 402. Although the above information is taken from sources believed to be accurate, no warranty is given as to its accuracy, completeness or availability. Pricing: For monthly priced funds, unit prices are calculated on the last business day of each month based upon the net value of each fund divided by the number of units on issue in each fund. Unit prices may be delayed following the end of a distribution period or for other reasons.